ticee

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm going to give this a try




I decided that if Julie can do this, so can I. I have wanted to do a blog for quite some time, and since my sister did one first, I didn't want to just be a follower, so I resisted. But now I really feel like blogging. So here it goes. My life is crazy. this moring I had four 4 year olds and two 3 year olds over. I had to babysit for a couple of different people. Let me tell you, I'm just glad that I don't have quadruplets and twins!!! there weren't enough toys to go around, they all wanted the same one, there weren't enough chairs for everyone, there wasn't enough cups for everyone. But it only lasted 2 hours, then they all went home. Let me tell you, don't every pray for an opportunity to give service...because it happens. I had been feeling a bit down this last little bit, and I thought that maybe service would help you feel better, right? So the next day two different people asked me to watch their kids. Becareful what you wish for. Tomorrow, I'm hoping will be calm. No big plans, Scott will be back to work, so I can do my own thing, not worry about him. I'm finally going to take Cash into the doctor. The poor kid just won't get over this ear infection. And since we are going to be having this big weekend at Zions (with Scotts family, for his mother's birthday) I want him better before we go. I just found out that a friend's sister goes to Target pharmacy only because the phamracist is hot. I'm debating on whether or not that pharmacist needs to know....he's already got a pretty big ego... Oh, and I just did 3 scrapbook pages yesterday. Two are for my design team that I'm on. I love the way the one turned out. I very rarely do a page about me, but I love this one. Anyway, this is me, trying to blog...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blog. You are so talented with your scrap book pages. I love them. I want to come down and shop for shoes. When are you up for it?

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you telling me that you were going to start this in August... and it took you another month to make yourself be a "follower"? You probably wanted to blog before I even knew they existed, you silly goose.

I love your pages. Your scared one hit me in the gut. I am so impressed... and congrats about your design team. You are a super professional and I am pleased to have blood ties with you. We're sisters you know.

Love ya!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

that last page is awsome! I love the picture and I love the honesty in the journaling....now hurry up and update your blog dang it!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home