ticee

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

just another day

Just another day here. I really wish I had more important, exciting things to write. I wish I had an important life. Like my husband. He's smart, and everyone knows it. I had a friend today tell me now she knew why my son was so smart. It comes from my husband. Yup, it did. But it came from me too. But that's ok. I've got other talents. Scott isn't good at scrapbooking. He's not good at sewing halloween costumes. He's not good at being a mom. Right.
Speaking of halloween costumes, they are done!! I had a hard time with the last one. It seems that I kept sewing things upside down, or inside out. I had to take it apart 3 times. But is is all good now, because they are all done, and sitting in the box waiting to be mailed off. Hopefully tomorrow. Maybe today.
So this week I've been trying to be a good mom. I'm making halloween meals. Monday we had soup with cat, bat and pumpkin shaped biscuits. Tuesday was funny face salad. it was a HUGE hit. Even Cash ate it. That kid won't eat anything. Tonight is twice baked mummies. I've gotta get working on that one. I've got to bake potatoes, then make meatballs. Once the potatoes are baked, you cut them in half, then scoop out the inside (so it looks a little like a coffin) then fill the potato with meatballs and marinara sauce. Melt strips of motzarella cheese over the top (to make it look like mummy wrapping) add the yucky olives for eyes, and volia, twice baked mummy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ticee you are an amazing mom. Who in this whole world will do Halloween meals on Oct. 1,2,3. My kids will be lucky to get one ever. I hate Halloween. I am glad you show me the fun of the holiday. Love ya

5:50 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Wow! You are amazing in this craftiness, mothering stuff, cooking, etc. Sam and I agree that we would rather eat at your house than work that hard on a meal. And talk you into making Halloween costumes. This is going to be a great picture! You are great! Love you!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home