ticee

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

When you knock on our door, you might hear...

Cash explaining to the boy who was looking to play with Tyson (who was gone-so he got to hear this conversation instead). I think the boy asked if Cash and Dayson were twins. Cash told him no, that he was older, and Dayson was younger. Dayson is bigger and stronger, but Cash was faster and smarter. Dayson was standing next to him, and just nodded and said, "Yup." I about died laughing. Cash didn't seem at all bothered that Dayson was bigger than him, so that is good. I hope that he always is ok with it, because Dayson is always going to be bigger!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love listening to your kids. They always have such insight. It is a good thing Cassius has it all figured out.I will see you Saturday.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

That sounds so much like Cash! Love it! And I think it's so funny that Dayson is bigger than he is! -Audrey

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home