ticee

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dayson's thoughts on dating...



Dayson and I went on a date last week, since Tyson and Cash went to the movies with their cousin. We went to dinner (Panda Express), then got ice cream. I thought it was a great date, and it was so fun to spend time with just him. As we were driving home, I asked him if he liked his date. He said no. What?!?! Why not? Mom, we didn't kiss. When you go on dates, you are supposed to kiss. Apparently Scott had told him that you were only supposed to kiss on dates. So he thought he had to have a kiss for it to be a good date. Hopefully I can change that way of thinking before he is old enough to go on dates with anyone besides his mom!

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

You are in so much trouble when this guy gets older! That is too funny, and I could totally picture Scott teaching him that! Your kids say the best things! I'm so glad you got a date with him.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home