ticee

Monday, October 16, 2006

I've been tagged

Ok, my dear friend Kelly(http://www.scrapgal.com/phpBB2/album_showpage.php?pic_id=10691) tagged me, so I guess it is my turn. 5 wierd things about me....
1. I scrapbook. that really isn't that bad, but I'm obsessed. I dream about scrapbooks, I am constantly thinking about scrabooks, I spend all my extra money on scrapbooks. Then I don't let my kids look at them.
2. I don't like food. I don't like most meat (I don't mind chicken and hamburger in meals-most of the time) I don't like most veggies, I don't like fish, I don't like milk, I don't like pretty much everything. It makes it hard to go out to eat, it makes it hard to go to other people's houses to eat.
3. I clean when I get frustrated. My sister saw this while she was over at my house this weekend. After a very poopy day with my son (that is a whole nother blog!) I did my dishes, mopped my floor, scrubbed the carpet on the stairs and washed some walls before I was calmed down.
4. I'm a zit picker. Ok, I said it, my dirty little secret. I love to pop my zits. I have huge pores, and you should see the things that come out of them! If I get a really good one, I'll even save it on the mirror for my hubby to see when he gets home.
5. I am a liar. If someone asks me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'll make one up. The trick is to make it sound almost scientific, with a little bit of fact, and you have to say it with confidance. My hubby always double checks now, if I really know what I'm talking about, or if it is just made up.
Ok, that was hard! now its my turn to tag people!
Julie http://www.familiabigcastle.blogspot.com/
Susanhttp://www.splinfamily.blogspot.com/
Jodi http://www.wheatbeat.blogspot.com/
you have just been tagged!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

ok zit picker...you spelled my name wrong...KELLIE thanks.

oh and i love that you are weird too!

2:30 PM  
Blogger ticee said...

oh Crap! You know I don't know how to spell! I can't even spell my own nephew's name right!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

up date your blog dang it!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home