ticee

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A little suprise before seeing Santa





So we had a fun afternoon planned. When the boys got home from school, we were going to head over to the primary Christmas party. I had been doing laundry all day, and needed to change into some clean clothes. I was standing in the hallway-next to the pile of clean clothes-half naked, trying to change. The next thing I hear is Tyson walking in the house, talking to a friend. They both turn the corner and see me there, not quite dressed. ACK!!! I hurried and pulled up my pants, then asked Tyson why he had a friend here. He told his friend about our "plan". I didn't know we had a plan. One time I had told him that we should see if his friend could walk home from school with him instead of riding the bus. I didn't talk to his friend's mom. I didn't even mention it to Tyson that morning. But Tyson and his friend had decided that they were going to follow the "plan". So after calling the other mom, I took his friend to the party. It was pretty crazy, but my boys loved seeing Santa. Everyone went up there willingly, so I was happy to take some cute pictures!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Does the mom of the other kid still like you? I hope she doesn't get on overexcited story about coming over to your house when you aren't dressed huh. I'm sure all is well.

My boys have finally figured out that there is a Santa and is very excited about him. Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat!...

12:41 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

LOL, that's too funny that you got a nice "surprise" like that! You handled it better than I would have! Your kids look so cute on Santa's lap, and I'm impressed you don't have any cryers!
-Audrey

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tyson's mom has got it going on...

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home