ticee

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

things are good

I had a really great week last week. I was pretty worried because it was spring break last week, and I didn't know how well that would go. But it was good. We had lovely weather-ok, its already getting too hot!-so we worked on our yard. I planted 2 new palm trees, 9 tulips, 9 snapdragons, 12 pansies, 12 petunias, and over 40 bulbs (can't remember what kind, but my flowers will look great this summer!) Scott also planted 10 italian cypress trees, and added a bit to our sprinkler system. Tyson went over to his grandparents for a couple of days-so he could babysit his grandpa. Grandma is such a softie, and paid him $5 a day to babysit. So he was thrilled when he got home with $20. Cash was pretty bored without Tyson, but him and Dayson got to go fly kites and had lots of fun. Cash also came to the conclusion that he is "a master drawler, an artist!" Then on Thursday, I had a great night with my scrapbooking girls. We stayed out until 3am!!! YIKES! But it was so fun to just laugh and chat with some great friends. The best part of the week was when our scrapgirls made our husbands join us for a group date on Saturday night. No, we didn't stay up until 3 again. But we did have fun, and I liked showing off my husband to my girls.

5 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

wow, look at you go! not bad for a preggo...lol. sounds like a fun spring break!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

What Ambition! It is so hard to do all that hard work when your body is doing so much! That is so great. Scrapnight and Date night were fun! Hopefully we can get Scott to do it again next month!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun. When I come down again I want to see your latest pages. You have so much talent. I bask in your greatnesss;)

I am glad you survived spring break. That is one week I don't go near St. George.

It sounds like you are feeling better. I hope you are!!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

i had sooo much fun too..scrap night was the best and couples night lurved it!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Shandy said...

bet all your hard work in the yard looks awesome!

how fun to stay out till 3 with the girls!!! maybe when your due date gets closer and you're wanting the baby out... you can schedule another one and then laugh so hard that it'll help things progress, right? LOL

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home