ticee

Monday, January 08, 2007

its a new year

Its a new year, and not a moment too soon! That old year was just wearing me out! Things are off to a good start this year. I've got a potty trained boy (yup, thats right, no accidents for 5 days!!!) and I've got my other two back into school and preschool. I tell you, things are going great! Now, if I could just get caught up on the laundry. Ever since that potty training horror filled month, I've gotten so behind on my laundry. Scott finally just piled it all in the laundry room for me yesterday. It took up more room than my washer/dryer did. I had to move it out so I could get to the washer. But I'm going to get it done today. Because it is a new year, and I don't want it ruined by laundry guilt.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Ticee, do the laundry... it's your birthday... Oh, wait, that was last month.

So.. what are the new Primary songs for the year? Are you still playing?

That is great about Dayson!!!! I am so proud of you... and Dayson too, I guess.

Love ya!

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray for Dayson. Five day!! Fantastic!! My baby girls wants to start down that road but she will have to wait until I am home. It is not fair to make grandma and grandpa do the potty training thing. Love ya.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo. I am so excited for you. Just think. No more diapers.......for now. Wink Wink.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Wow! You made it. I'm way excited for you. Dayson has accomplished one of the great things in life and you made it through.

Laundry is calm compared to playing the piano and flute in church, feeding 40 people in your house, letting some stay for weeks, building calanders, and potty training. And you can watch TV while folding laundry.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home