ticee

Monday, December 11, 2006

Its only been a month

Ok, so its been a month since I've blogged. But I'm going to be better, I promise!
Thanksgiving went of really well, and there were only a few awkward moments. The best part was that Tyson was baptized by his dad the next day. We got to do it when all our family was there, so it was really special. I can't wait to post pictures of the special day.
Now, for what has been keeping me busy this month. Tyson had his first basketball game on 2nd of Dec. The next day I spent almost 9 hours scrapbooking, getting my stuff ready to send off to Tinkering Ink. Then on the 5th I helped Tyson's class make gingerbread houses, and that was fun. Then I had Scrap Club at my house two days later. Then two days after that I had the ward Christmas party. Then the next day I had to go to ward choir practice. Not because I'm singing, no...They asked me to play the flute. I haven't done that for years!! So that is a bit of stress. Tonight I have a gingerbread house making party. Then this week I've gotta finish the calendars for Scott's family. I've also gotta get Kelly's bathrobes made. I've got another party on Saturday, and I've still gotta get gifts for my kids. But I'm going to try to blog more, just because I need to keep track of my life before it goes out of control!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unused Account said...

YAY!

I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the new post.

I have NO presents so far for anybody...I suck! Why is Christmas so stressful???

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Emilie... whoever you are, I am sure you don't suck! Ticee is just Super Woman, we all would like to be a little more like her... but I don't have the energy.

Ticee... you need to be a little more selfish and make sure you take care of yourself!

I loved Thanksgiving... and I am so glad we were there for Tyson's baptism. He is so cute and so good. : )

Love ya!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Hello She-ra. It sounds crazy already. You sure can do plenty. And I agree with Julie. Make sure to take a little time for yourself.

It was so good to be there on Thanksgiving. You are wonderful and so is your family. Good luck with the potty training. Slade is doing better than I expected though I have to say I didn't expect much. Some days he does so much better than other days.

Take care of yourself. It's good for you.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok its official. I am the last one to update my blog. I have got to publish the one I have been working on since Sunday. Ticee you are superwoman. You did not mention that you are also wrapping all of Susan's Christmas gifts. Love ya

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home