ticee

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another day, another blog

Ok, its official. Yesterday was the poopiest day of my life!!! So the potty training. Lets just say its not going too well. We started on Saturday, with no accidents. Sunday, we had 2. Then there was Monday. He pooped his pants 6 times!!!!!!! We went through 8 underwear changes. He has the sorest bum! I made him change his own poopy underwear (after all, I didn't poop in them, I shouldn't have to clean it up, right?) and we fought over it each time. He also uses 10 times the wipes I do. So at the end of the day, we had 8 dirty underwear, 2 packages of flushable wipes flushed, 1 package of regular wipes used, 1 miserable bummed boy, and one really annoyed mother. How in the world does the boy poop 6 times?!?! But we aren't giving up. There is no way today can be worse than yesterday, right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, motherhood means touching poo.

It always has and it always will.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Don't ask for tomorrow to be worse. We all hope it isn't. Still, I think you are good with the potty training thing. My boy is doing Pull Ups. I'm not gonna wash dirty underwear that often, yet. It's gonna work. For both of them.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my!!! i clean up poopie all day at work!! so i feel ya!! but that is HILARIOUS!! although i thiunk it is kinda a cool "trick" that you made him do it himself

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home