ticee

Thursday, December 14, 2006

On his own terms

So, my life is immersed in potty training right now. So much so that I didn't leave the house at all yesterday. We did so good. We made a new rule, that the boy can't play the computer unless he poops first. So he'd go poop a poop the size of a skittle, then come play one game, then go poop again, and play another game. He did that about 10 times. We wore the same pair of underwear the whole day. Things were going great!!! Then, he slipped up stairs. I was talking to my hubby, and the kid slipped right past me. He found his way into the computer room (because his brother didn't lock it...grrrr!) and peed all over the floor, and pooped in his pants. He was only by himself for maybe 2 minutes. He is a stubborn little guy, and it was his way of telling me that he is doing this on his own terms!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I tell you, you child is certainly more professional than mine. Sometimes his abilities are just amazing. I do like the computer rule. We might use that one at our house.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home