ticee

Saturday, January 20, 2007

So Jesus and Santa are the boss, right?




Earlier this week, while we were shopping, Cash asked me, "So Jesus and Santa are the boss, right?"

How do you answer that? Well, Jesus is the boss, Santa is just his helper......Yes, I understand that Santa brings you presents, and Jesus doesn't, but Jesus is the real boss....Yes, and Heavenly Father is the boss too.


6 more days and I will be heading to California!!! I'm so excited to be going. Even Scott is starting to act like he's excited for me. But he does still make fun of the fact that I will be wearing matching shirts with the other girls from Tinkering Ink. One is designed to look like their paper, and he keeps asking me if I will be wearing my paper shirt. I can't wait!!! I did a bunch of scrapping this weekend, as you can see.



So Scott and I took the boys up to Cedar to play in the snow. They loved it. Cash I think had the most fun, and he was the one I was most worried about. He always gets cold and miserable, but today he loved the snow. He kept falling face first in it, and he loved throwing it, and yes, even peeing in it. It was just a good time to get out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unused Account said...

Jesus and Santa are the boss! That could be a rockin' bumper sticker. LOL!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Ticee the LOs are gorgeous !!!! Aida Haron

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home