ticee

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

good shopping!!!

I love good shopping days. Yesterday, I think I did the best shopping ever! I had to return some shoes that I had gotten for Christmas because they were too small. I was really hoping to just find some in my size. Nope. So I wandered over to the clothes, and I found the cutest pants and a fun and funky shirt. So I retuned the shoes, got a new outfit, and it only cost $1.05. Yup, thats it.
Then off to the scrapbook store, where I had a $10 gift certificate. I wandered around aimlessly for a while (I didn't have any kids to yell at, so I was kind of lost). Then I found such fun paper, I'm so excited to use it! So I walked out of that store with a ton of paper, with matching cardstock, for only $2.20. I am on fire.
Then I had to run into the grocery store. Ok, I spent more money there, but still kept it under $20. I've been trying to make more food from scratch, to cut down on the food bill. Its anoying, but it tastes better, and I get a real sence of accomplishment. And last night, our home made Angel's Food Cake with strawberry glaze was fabulous!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl. (Am I dating myself?) I find that when I shop alone I always wander aimlessly. Frightening.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Time alone is beautiful isn't it. Even if you are shopping. (I say it that way because I only shop at Walmart.) And you hardly spent a thing- hello hero!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home