ticee

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I learn something new everyday

So I got the laundry all done yesterday...AND put away. Now that is a big accomplishment for me. So I thought I'd reward myself with a little lunch from Arbys (I'm really loving the curly fries right now). Did you know that in the whole Arbys building, they do not have one pickle? How do I know? I asked. When I asked to get extra pickles on my sandwich, they said no. They don't have pickles. To which I replied, "Are you telling me that you don't have any pickles anywhere in your whole building?" "That is correct, we don't have any pickles." That is the last time I'm going to Arbys for anything other than fries! What kind of reputable business doesn't have pickles, especially when you make sandwiches?!?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! Two blogs in a row. I can't believe Arby's is still in business. Who can function without pickles.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want a pickle just ask Scott, I am sure he has for ya. Wink Wink!

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what! that is silly!

lol i like angs' comment! funny!

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone has a little announcement to make. Craving pickles, asking the poor person helping you if they "...Have any pickles in the whole building.", getting upset and never going back to Arby's except for curly fries (another craving) Hmmm. Sound familiar, been there, done that.

P.S. Great job on getting the laundry taken care of. Lets call that nesting.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm horrible at accomplishing all the laundry in a day. It's one of my least favorite chores... well, no maybe the dishes are worse. It's a toss up, I think. So big congrats at getting yours done! You so earned those curlies and a pickle. What's wrong with those people? Don't they know you REALLY deserved it?!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home