ticee

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm back from CHA!!!

I had so much fun! It was awesome to go play with such fun ladies (and a couple of guys). I don't know where to begin. I got to meet some girls on my design team for the first time, and that was great. I love the owners of Tinkering Ink, they are just the coolest people in the world. I loved meeting friends from the internet (Leslie, Lea, Dina and Sher!). I even met Cathy Z and Heidi Swapp! But I have to say, the best part was being a part of the best dressed design team at CHA! We wore the cutest shirts that matched our fabulous paper. There was a down side though. I was on my feet constantly, and boy are my feet sore! And I totally got groped in the Las Vegas airport waiting for my husband to pick me up. A drunken older man who's English needed a lot of help came and asked me for directions. I couldn't quite figure out what he was saying, so I told him to go inside and ask. He came out a little later, and put his arm around me and mumbled something else, than ran his hand down my back and ended up on my butt. I moved away, and luckily an airport worker (who happened to be a large tough looking male!) was coming in our direction (I think he could tell I'd like a little help) and he was able to point the drunk foreigner to the right place. BUT, it was totally worth it just to be able to hang out at the Tinkering Ink booth for 4 days!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

I am soooo jealous! I totally wish I was there, I want to be you. I want to met Heidi. Oh I am totally jealous,but I am glad you had such a good time! I am glad you were "selfish" :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad it was fun for you. You get all the luck. First a few days in CA and then foreigners in Las Vegas. Really, I think I would freak and do some serious damage drunk or not. You are always the best dressed where ever you go. It is just you. I am coming to see you tomorrow BYW. I hope you are up to it after all your travelings.

10:05 PM  
Blogger steve said...

wow, i am TOTALLY jealous!!! i can't remember the last time i had the opportunity to get groped by a foreign stranger in an airport! ah, the memories....lol. well, i'm glad you survived! sounds like it was a blast!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

What an adventure! Your life sounds real good now. I'm glad you enjoyed your travels. Thank heaven for security guards.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unused Account said...

Those British are a cheeky bunch!

Glad you had such a great time! P/K totally LOVED you and said what fun you were to take along.

But when do WE get to meet? LOL!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ticee love to see pics of the shirts!!!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home