ticee

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm the best mom ever...

"Your the best mom ever, even if you aren't that nice." Quote courtesy of my 5 year old. Thanks Cash. We had just gotten done talking about some of the miracles that Jesus preformed. Then he said he needed to pray, inside his head. As he whispered something under his breath, I caught little bits and pieces..."bless mom to always say yes even if she wants to say no..." As soon as he finished up his little prayer, he asked me if he could have a fruit snack, and I said yes. Then he went downstairs and was supposed to get ready for bed. Instead, when I came down he was watching TV. When I got mad at him, his response was, "You are supposed to say yes, because I prayed and told Heavenly Father to make you always say yes, so you have to say yes." Oh, the faith of a 5 year old.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kellie Larsen said...

bwahahah! that is great! if only it worked that way!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

This is so funny! You should know that you are not alone. It seems like I am saying no more than yes. I want to be the yes parent but somebody has to say no. You definatley need to show this to Cach when he gets older!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ticee,
I love your kids. You are a great mom. I can tell because your kids are so cute. I love coming to your house. Love ya,

8:21 PM  
Blogger Shandy said...

what a hoot of a story! gotta love them kids!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Julie Castellon said...

You are the best mom ever...besides, well, you know... and thank you for the testimony of the power of prayer : )

Drink plenty of water! Get some rest! Love ya!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Wow! Hooray for faith and mothers who teach their children to pray. You are great!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

OK seriously, I need another post. I am in withdrawl. Will you quit being such a good mom and ignore your kids while you post!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home